Cajons Dos Voces (Two Voices) Cajon with Free Gig BagStar: 4.7 author : 1173454
Please select the attribute you wantX
Bass Drum Pedal (PDSP500) Colorsound 900 Crash Cymbal Red 20 in. Bamboo Flute Professional Woodwind Flutes Musical Instruments C Key Chinese Dizi Transversal Flauta Musical Instruments,Regulated musical instrument Traditional Orchestral Gong 26 in. Solid Siam Oak Bass Cajon -Smoke Frontplate, Deep Bass Tones, 3 Snare Wires for Crisp Buzz Musical Instruments,Cajons Americana Mona Tavakoli Signature"MT Box" Cajon Musical Instruments,Cajons Drum Hardware Pack (HP6005EBDP) Musical Instruments,Bass Drums Drums 9000 Series Single Bass Drum Pedal with Bag Musical Instruments,Bass Drums
- The Dos Voces Cajon is made in Peru, considered by most to be the birthplace of the cajon as an instrument. It is called Dos Voces, or Two Voices, because of its dual playing surface design. By placing the sound port on the side of the cajon, we are able to offer a versatile instrument with a traditional, Peruvian playing surface on one side and a Flamenco playing surface on the other. Partially sealed and without snares, the traditional side offers the round, mellow tones and pure bass that has characterized Peruvian cajons for generations. Flip the cajon around and the player can draw out the more aggressive, modern sound of the snares common to the modern Flamenco-style cajons. The body of the Dos Voces Cajon is made from solid, furniture-grade panels of Mohena, with dovetail joints and a beautiful gloss finish. The playing surfaces are both multi-ply Spanish Cedar and Lupuna. Free gig bag included!
- Designed with two playing surfaces and the sound port on the side, this caj?n offers two distinct sounds, or voices.
- One side has a traditional Peruvian sound with no snares and a partially sealed playing surface. Sound from this side is warm and mellow with a pure bass tone - perfect for softer songs or acoustic sets.
- The opposite side has the same snare configuration as our El Flamenco cajon with snare strings running from top to bottom against the back of the playing surface.This side has a more aggressive sound that is better for louder gigs or traditional flamenco playing.
- The body of the Dos Voces Cajon is made from solid, furniture-grade panels of Mohena, with dovetail joints and a beautiful gloss finish.
- Made by hand in Peru by A Tempo Percusion and includes a free gig bag.
Bass Drum Pedal (PDSP500) Colorsound 900 Crash Cymbal Red 20 in. Bamboo Flute Professional Woodwind Flutes Musical Instruments C Key Chinese Dizi Transversal Flauta Traditional Orchestral Gong 26 in. Solid Siam Oak Bass Cajon -Smoke Frontplate, Deep Bass Tones, 3 Snare Wires for Crisp Buzz Americana Mona Tavakoli Signature"MT Box" Cajon Drum Hardware Pack (HP6005EBDP) Drums 9000 Series Single Bass Drum Pedal with Bag Flute Bitter Bamboo Dizi for Examination and Performance Pluggable Traditional Handmade Chinese Musical Woodwind Musical Instrument Set Popular Gift Dizi (Color : B Flat Minor) Pro 9.9 Elliptical OrientalMusicSanctuary Bamboo (Purple Bamboo) Dizi Flute for Advanced Performers (Key of D) (Color : E) Inc. DWCP5002TD4 Turbo Double Bass Pedal Inc. Bass Drum Pedal (DWCP5002AD4) 3 Professional Bamboo Flutes E,F,G Bass Bansuri with Combined purchase discount Inc. DWCP9000XF Single Pedal eXtended Footboard WD-F113-PL Closed Hole C Flute with Case, Purple